Wednesday, November 15, 2017

My favourite book from when I was young

Hello! 

Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today I will be talking about my favourite book from when I was young and that book is Hairy Maclary. The reason we have to write about a book from when we were young is because at school this week is book week so its pretty much what it sounds like with all these different book activities. I don't really know why I liked this book as I just kept reading it as its probably because Hairy Maclary has like a little group of dogs that go out and do all these different types of things. I also really liked the pictures as they look really good and full of detail. I liked this book when I was about 4-7 years old and I would have to give the book a 8/10.

So that looks like thats it so.......

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment