Wednesday, November 8, 2017

3 Things I've learned recently

Hello!

Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today I will be talking about three thing I've learned recently. Well their isn't much else to talk about so lets get onto the things I've learned recently. 

 1. Algebra.
In math the year 8 boys had a quick lesson on algebra because later on in that day we had St Pats testing to see if we got into A-stream for Maths or English. The two test we had to do were quite long and the maths it kept getting harder and harder and that was when algebra came into the test. With these questions I sort of knew what to do so I can say the quick math lesson was really helpful. Hopefully the year 8 boys did well when it came to those questions.

2. German.
My second is German. A couple  days ago we had a German test to see if we were listening when we were doing German in class. Although it wasn't a long test we had to study. On the first time I did the test I didn't pass. The next day the people who didn't pass had to do the test again and this time I studied a lot more than I did on the first time and I passed the second test. The way I remembered to help me pass was by writing down the word in German and seeing if it is right. What I'm trying to say is that is better to study than not to study.

3. Hockey.
In school we have been learning hockey on the courts after lunch. So far we have learned how to do the three different dribbles. One way that I remembered is the Indian dribble and that's when you move the hockey stick from side to side. The way I remembered this is that Ford ( our hockey coach ) he told as the story behind the dribble.

One way I can improve my learning is to listen more in class and if I'm around people who are talking move away from them to somewhere else were I can listen.

So that looks like that's it so......... 
Goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment