Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Book week

Hello!

Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today I will be talking about what every I want so so I came up with something easy to do so why not do it on book week. As you might know last week at school we had book week. Book week is what it really sounds like, a week with different book activities such  as the book swap and book character day which I will talk about later. The book swap is when you bring in a book and depending on how many you bring in you came swap it for other books from other people. I was going to do the swap and I brought in a book I just forgot to go down to the library and get another book, but it doesn't really matter. The next part of this blog is about book character day which is always held on the last day of book week. On this day we have book parade outside which all the classrooms so everyone can see each others customs and the house captains decide how will win prizes for the best customs. Also on that day we have the book quiz were each of the four houses pick two people from each year to compete in the book quiz. In the book quiz if your team win you get quite a bit of house points which will be added on to the normal house points and what ever house get the most at the end of the year wins the house cup.


So that looks like that it so.......

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment