Wednesday, November 29, 2017

College

Hello!

Hello again and welcome back to my blog again. Today I will be talking about College next year. Next year I will be going to St Patricks town over in Kilbirnie with some of the other year 8 boys as it is an only a boys college. My older brother already goes their and I here some friends from the year up how goes their some I'll know some people their already.  One thing I want to achieve/try is to get into a water polo team so I could go up to Auckland for a tournament and another think is to do well in the end of year exams and try to get into a-stream for math and english. One thing that I'm excited about playing Futsal for St Pats and learning the different Subjects that I've chosen and the ones that are compulsory. Some things that will be challenging will be getting a lot more home work and also going on year 9 and 10 camps as we will probably go hiking. I can't wait for next to go of to college because I'm excited for all the different things St Pats will offer.

So that looks like thats it so......

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment