Wednesday, October 18, 2017

My Holidays!

Hello!

Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today I will be talking about something I did in the holidays was I just stayed at home in my pyjamas watching movies as that is one off my favourite things to do. The movies I watched was the Harry Potter movies as the series were on sky movies. I really like just relaxing watching movies and sleeping in. Another thing I did in the holidays was I went to Jacobs birthday which was at the tramp park in the hutt. It was really fun I keep jumping into the foam pit doing the whale was is when you jump in with your arms down your side and going on a side angel. Another cool thing we did their was that we did a front flip train on the Olympic tramp and we got up to 17 flips altogether and then someone failed it. 

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment