Wednesday, September 20, 2017

NIWA Science Fair

Hello!

Hello and welcome back t my blog. Today I will be talking about the NIWA science fair I went to last week. It was good as only the top ten science fairs at school went into Niwa. I went to set up on Wednesday after school and on Thursday we were judged. I got judged quite early because I then had to go to Inter zone swimming sports for Wellington. It was really fun. When the judges came to me I had to answer some questions, but the hardest question was when they asked my what I would do differently and I just said I don't know. One skill I learned was with science fair try to get them done as early as possible cause then you can just relax until the science fair. With the inter zone swimming we did well. As in we the relay team I was in and although that was my only race we came third out of five relay team. I got a certificate at school for coming third with the other year eight boys who were in the relay.


So that looks like thats it so.........

Goodbye!   

No comments:

Post a Comment