Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Parliament trip

Hello!

Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today I will be talking about the Parliament trip your class just went on last week. It was pretty fun as we went into the debating chamber and we went up to the fifth floor in the bee hive. in the debating chamber we weren't allowed to sit in any of the seats and we weren't allowed to torch anything as well. The tour was good as we went down to the earthquake room which is just like the basement were you can see all the earthquake strengthening things were. I liked going into the bee hive as I've never been in there. Some of the things I learned are that in the debating chamber their is seats for the public can sit and watch. Another thing I learned is that the dates in the debating chamber stay the same until the next meeting is on and then it changes. One more thing I learned is that at the end of a meeting in the debating chamber people who it should be a law walk a door that says "Ayes" and people who don't think it should be a law walk thought a door that says "Noes". 


So that looks like thats it so...........

Goodbye!

1 comment:

  1. How do the public get into the chamber when the House is inside?

    ReplyDelete