Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Book groups

Hello!

Hello and welcome back my blog. Today I will be talking about book groups. Over the past term we have been doing book groups which is a group of people that your group is assigned to a book that we read a part of each week. At the end of the week we meet and we go over and discuss what happened in that part of book. If the group your in does well your group gets to bring food for book groups. The book my group read was a book called" Hatchet" and it was really good. I think our group did well as we listened and waited for people to stop talking and letting other people say what they want to say. Overall I think you should defiantly do book groups next year, but I wont be here and I will read the sequels to Hatchet. I would recommend this book to who likes hunting and books about the wild.

So that looks like thats it so........

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment