Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Parliament

Hello!

Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today I will be talking about something back thats happening in parliament. The thing I have chosen is that tonight ( Thursday the 31 of August ) at 7:00 is the first debate between Bill English who is from the National party and Jacinda Ardern who is from the Labour party. I think this will be a pretty good debate, but I won't watch it because I'm not really into this sort of stuff. Some of the thing is I won't to learn/do are do a mini election in class, learn some more about the MP's and also learn about what the different buildings in parliament are for. 

So that looks like thats it so.......

Goodbye!

1 comment:

  1. good post. I talked about that stuff as well! I watched the debate and Bill performed well, but Jacinda can not debate very well

    ReplyDelete