Monday, August 21, 2017

Art

Hello!

Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today I will be talking about the art we have been doing in school from art week which is in two weeks. Our school theme for art week is different parts of the bible and our class chose the Revelations which is about the devil fighting God and all like the end of the world. I have liked learning about the Revelations as it is pretty gruesome. The pieces of art we have made angles, and mixed media on the Revelations, a building for the new Jerusalem, and pastel art about William Blake and plants for buddy art. It has been really fun learning about the Revelations and doing art about it. our class have also made a massive paper mache dragon and we still need to paint it  which will be fun.


So that look's like that's it so......
Goodbye! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised painting the dragon will be fun. I think it will be a PAINT.


    Did you get my pun?

    ReplyDelete