Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Movie

Hello!

Hello and welcome back to my blog. today I will be talking about a movie I saw in the weekend 
which was the Fate of the furious which is the eighth movie in the fast and furious movie series. I really liked it, but the thing is if you want to watch it you have to watch the 7 other movies to get whats going on. I liked all the action in the movie. The movie is about a group of vigilantes ( a group of people who crime fight, but they aren't legally part of any law enforcement group) who drive around in cool, fast cars with weapons fighting crimes. The setting of this movie is in different parts of the world like Russia, New York and London. In the group of vigilantes their is one person who works for the FBI who is Dwayne Johnson and another person in the movie is Vin Diesel. I really liked this movie and I will recommend watching it.

So that looks like thats it so.......

Goodbye!



No comments:

Post a Comment