Monday, August 7, 2017

Book Groups

Hello!

hHello and welcome back to my blog. Today I will be talking about book groups. In the two intermediate classes we are put in a group and in the group we read a part of the book. Then we meet we talk about what happened. The good thing about book groups is that some groups get to bring in food like chips. The book my group is reading is Hatchet by Gary Paulsen. I am in a group with Tyler, Joel, Jamie and Cole. I think our group is going well as we are all explaining our ideas and we are all keeping on topic. So far Hatchet has been a really good book and it should be a good book. The book is about a thirteen year old boy, called Brain, is flying to his dads house when the plane crashes in the Canadian forest and he has to survive.

So that looks like that's it so.....

Goodbye!

1 comment: