Wednesday, November 2, 2016

BOOKS I HAVE READ THIS YEAR!

HELLO

url.jpg



Hello again and welcome to my blog again. Today my task is to reflect on a book I have readthisyear. The book I will be reflecting on will have to be the book by David Walliams called Demon dentist. I really like this book as I had it since I was 8 and I always read it over and over and I still enjoy it a lot. The plot of the book is about a demon dentist how goes around at night a takes kids teeth from under they pillows. I would recomend this book to people how like mystery and adventure. Now I will answer some questions about this book.



WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE AUTHOR  RIGHT NOW?
My favourite author right now will propably be Suzanne Collings as she wrote The Hunger Games books.

So thats all I have to do until next time........................

GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment