Thursday, October 27, 2016

PRODUCTION!

HELLO!

Hello again and welcome back to my blog and I'm sorry I didn't do a post throughout the holidays as I was having a break from school work. Today I will be talking about out school production we did in the second week of term 4. My job for the production was props as I was backstage and I was also a understudy from little John and big John. I really liked props as I got to throw a rubber chicken onstage as a prop. I thought the prop team could of done a better job, but we did a good job. Now will answer some questions.     

The highlight for me was probably the dance I was in or the props job.

THE FUNNIEST MOMENT?
I don't know what the funniest moment was.

Now I am going over to goals. I achieved a couple of goals as I got 100% in basic facts and got into the northern zone for swim sports and got 4th in all my races which I was happy about. So that is all I have to do so................

GOODBYE!  

1 comment: