Wednesday, November 9, 2016

BOOK WEEK AFTER!

HELLO!

Image result for maze runner gifHello and welcome back to my blog. Today I will be talking about book week as in book week we had a book quiz which I was in, a book swap which I didn't do and a book character day where I was Tomas from the maze runner. I was in a group with Tyler, Harry, Alex, Haveesha and liam. The book parade was really fun in our costumes and the book quiz was also really fun as I was in the Ngatoto team for it. I really like the book quiz as some of the questions are sometimes hard and some of them are quite easy. We also made a remake of the movie maze runner as well and I was done in about an hour on Monday. It was really fun and easy to make and we shared it with the class on Thursday.

So that's it so........................

GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment