Sunday, September 11, 2016

TIME MANAGEMENT!

HELLO!

url.jpgHello again and welcome back to my blog. Today I am writing about time management inschool astasks. To me I think I am doing quite well and getting task's done and I'm able to go out for dodge ball as reward time. I am getting use to the task as they are quite easy. Time management is all about getting your work done one time and completing it to a high standed. At our school if your have finished our task you can go outside and play dodge ball with all the other students who have finished their work as well. If your don't finish your task you have to stay in side and finish of your work and miss playing dodge ball. Now I am going to answer some questions to this topic.


ARE YOU MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR TIME AT SCHOOL?
Right now I am working on making the most of my time at school and I need to work on that.

WHAT CAN YOU DO TO OVER COME THESE DIFFICULTIES?
Not have any friends over until you have finished your task and try to get your task done as early as possible.

That's all I have to do for my blog so............................

GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment