Wednesday, August 31, 2016

PRODUCTION

HELLO!

Image result for funny dance gif
Hello again and welcome back to my blog. Today I will be talking about our production that we are making at school called Robbin Hood And The Sherwood Hoodies. I have signed up for back stage as a prop person so I run on stage and give everyone the right props and I also put the props around the stage in between scenes. I also wear black so no one can see me. I like the year 7 and 8 dance as they are really fast and there are a lot of dance moves you need to learn. I think the year 7 dance needs a little work to it and the year 8 dance.............. I don't really know as I am not a year 8 so I don't need to learn it. I think the production is coming together and is nearly ready to pratice the whole production at once. Sorry for the short post!


Thats it so............
GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment