Wednesday, September 14, 2016

SPACE ART!

HELLO!
Image result for funny animated space gifHello again and welcome back to my blog. Today I will be taking about my space art we did at school apart of our space inquiry as we are learning about space apart our our topic. I did my art on a galaxy type thing were you blend red, pink, light blue, black and purple and splat white over it and it turns out looking really good. I like this type of art as it has a lot of blending in it which makes it like really good. I see a lot of people doing this type of art at school as it is probably other peoples favorite art at school. I really like the art as it looks really good. Now I am going to answer some questions.

 WHAT DID YOU ENJOY ABOUT IT?
I really liked doing the art and the effect on it as it really looked like the galaxy.   

So that's it for my blog today so..........

GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment