Monday, May 29, 2017

Responsibilities

Hello!
Image result for responsibility gifs
Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today I will be talking about my responsibility. The jobs around school I have are: House captain, sport monitor, fitness leader and tech support. Every responsibility do get you get a badge with is pretty good. For tech support all we to do is make sure everyone plugs in the laptops correctly. For sport monitor I have to take out the P.E chart every Wednesday lunch with Jack. For Classroom fitness leader Me and two others have to go out side at 5 to 12 and set up a game which will improve our fitness. For house captain I help Ngatoto get house points and hold meetings with our house group. The name of our house is called Ngatoto and the colour is red.


So that looks like thats it so...........

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment