Wednesday, June 8, 2016

MINE CRAFT MEDIEVAL VILLAGE!

HELLO!

Hello and welcome back to my blog again. Today I will be talking about the Medieval village on mine craft. We have a server on Mine craft that my teacher set up so now we have made a village for the three different intermediate classes. I have made the blacksmith jousting arena and I'm going to made a bridge over the river to get to the other side. I made the blacksmith with Tyler and Daniel and I made the jousting arena with Tyler.  Tyler has also made two cottages for us. The village looks awesome and it also has heaps of detail in it.


DO THE COTTAGES LOOK LIKE WATTLE AND DAUB?
I think the cottage look really cool because it was the detail of clay and and wood, but I think they look really good.

WHAT PART DO YOU THINK LOOKS THE BEST?
The three things that I think look the best are: 1. the jousting arena, 2. the castle and 3. The church.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WE STILL NEED TO WORK ON?
I think we still need to work on making more cottages and we also need more stores for the market place but everything else is fine.

So that's the end so...........,....

GOODBYE!


I hope this doesn't happen to us! (LOL)!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment