Monday, May 30, 2016

ELECTIVES!



HELLO!

Hello and welcome back to my blog. This weeks post will be about Electives. Every Friday every one 
tin the school does an activity for an hour like sport down at Nairnville or wearable arts. I'm doing sports at Nairnville with most my friends. Its really fun. You get to play sports you probably never heard of was is fun. Ever week its a surprise what we are doing so that's exciting.Now I'm going to answer some questions which is my task and I have to do every week so.................................

HOW HAVE THE FIRST FEW WEEKS GONE?
I found the first few weeks of sports real fun as we get to a lot of different games and sports.

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN LEARNING?
We have been learning 4 Conner sports and some games with some dodge balls which are really fun to play with.

IS IT WHAT YOU EXPEDITED?
 It is what I expedited and it is also what I didn't expedited so yea.

WHAT COULD YOU DO TO MAKE THE MOST  OUT OF THIS ELECTIVE?
We could try to listen more to the people who are teaching us and the teacher who takes us down to Nairnville.

That's all I have to do (again) so.............................................................................................................

GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment