Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Football



Image result for football \
Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today I will be talking about something I like which is football. Football is a sport when you can only use your feet to score a goal at each end. It is really fun. I like how in football you can learn different skills from your coach or your friends. I have been playing football since I was about 4, stopped at 6 and played rugby until I was ten and started playing football and I have been playing since then. I think people should try football as then you might like like I did.

Hello!

So that looks like that's it so...............

Goodbye!

3 comments:

  1. You must love football. I agree it is really fun. Would you say that football is better than rugby? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FOOTBALL IS BETTER THAN RUGBY!

    ReplyDelete