Wednesday, April 5, 2017

TASK'S!

HELLO!

Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today I will be talking about how well we did in the task last week. I will reflect on my recount and my reading about four pacific legends. My recount was 12 pages long and 4,026 words and I had completed it by the end of Wednesday. One thing that helped me to finish was my mum saying I Had to off finish it by Wednesday night so she can prof read it. I had to sit next to her when she was reading it. I could off done my spelling and punctuation as their was many mistakes. I find doing the recount was really fun, but not a lot of people found it very fun. Another task was the sprocle quiz on the countries. I had forgot about that task until Thursday night. One thing that could of helped me was remembering that task earlier on in the week. I did finish the quiz, but I could of done it faster. In reading I found it really fun as we got to look up random legends that were in the pacific ocean. I really liked it as we could read and learn about legends. I finished it as well and I would like to learn a lot more on different legends. 
 Last week I found the task were really fun and I would want to do something similar again.

GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment