Wednesday, February 22, 2017

START OF SCHOOL

HELLO!

Image result for 2017 gifs animatedHello and welcome back to my blog. Today I will be talking about the start of year 8. Being a year 8 is great as now I can sit on the chairs at assembly and be a Ngatoto house captain. The work has been pretty easy so far this year as the task system is easier in year 8 as we have  done it for a year all ready. The school picnic was fun as we went and had fun at eastborune park. i got buried is sand up to my neck for 45 minutes with Jamie as apart as our sand castle. We won and had a lot of fun. Every Monday after lunch we also go to tech and their we do Sewing, Robotics, Cooking, Electronics and Woodwork. I am in wood work and I am making a skateboard with four other people in my group. Wood work is fun.

GOODBYE!

















1 comment: