Wednesday, August 10, 2016

OLYMPIC GAMES!

HELLO!
When u try to lift groceries on a weekend! 

Hello again and welcome back to my blog. Today I am talking about the Olympic game that is being held in Rio De Janerio, Brazil for 2016 and in 2020 it is being held in Tokyo, Japan. I think it is a really fun time watching it with my family. I also really liked the opening and closing ceremonies. All thought it takes a long time, But can handle it(sometimes). I like it when all the little countries come out in the opening ceremonies and watching then walk around. The sports I like watching is the Handball, Football, canoeing, track and field, swimming and diving. One thing I love to do when watching the Olympic games is to make a bagel, make a hot chocolate, get in to my sleeping bad and I am so warm. I love it. So far in the Olympics New Zealand has got two silver medals from women's shooting and women's rugby seven's. So thats it so................................................


GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment