Wednesday, June 29, 2016

MEDIEVAL WEEK!

HELLO!

url.gifHello again and welcome back to my blog. this post is about medieval week. We had Medieval week last week and it was really fun. We did a Mine Craft medieval role play and I was a guard and it was also really fun, but really lagy. The guards had full chain meal armor, a bow, arrows and a iron sword. He also had made a cottage with crops to survive the two nights in mine craft. We also did a wall display( in real life) about the different topics in the medieval times.
I did "Crimes and Punishment" which was gruesome. I had to draw stocks. During the week we split up in to groups of four and did a power point on a topic about the medieval times. My group ended up doing it on legends. We all did a different legend. I did King Artur. We also had to do a activity that helps the people in the class
remember it. My group did a course around the school.

WHAT WENT WELL?
I think the power points went well as well as the activity.

WHAT COULD YOU OF DONE BETTER?
I think our thing we did after the power point could of gone better.

WHAT OTHER POWER POINT DID YOU LIKE?
I liked the sport one and the one about the black death.

Thats it so....

GOODBYE!

1 comment: