Thursday, May 19, 2016

X-country

HELLO!

Hello and welcome back back to my blog. This week I will be talking about X-country. The X-country is where you run a track and try to get into the top 5. The year 4's have to run 1 km, the 5 and 6's have to run 1.5 km and the year 7 and 8's have to run 2 km. It was sad because during the race I was running on a path next to the road my foot slipped I gazed my knee against the path sprained my ankle and fell down half a hill. At the end I had to pill out of the race:(. Now i'm going to answer some questions.


DID YOU ENJOY IT( WHY OR WHY NOT)?
I did enjoy it because its good excises, but I also didn't because I slipped  and had to pill out :(.

DID YOU OR ANYONE SHOW ANY PERSEVERANCE IN THE X-COUNTRY?
I did see someone showing perseverance and that person was Harrison because when we where run he told me he had the stitch so I told him to breath in thought his noise and out thought his mouth.

DID YOU SEE ANYONE SHOWING EMPATHY AT THE X-COUNTRY.
I did also did see someone showing Empathy and again that person was Harrison. He showed Empathy to me by when I slipped over he was about 50 meters behind me he helped me up to a near by teacher and kept on running.

OK so that's it so........

GOODBYE:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment