Wednesday, April 6, 2016

WHAT I'VE LEARNT THIS TERM!

HELLO!

Hello again and I'm back with another post about "What I've learnt this term".


1. I've learnt( in swimming) how to snorkel and gotten to know a lot more water safety

 which is handy when you are in a raging river with a life jacket on.

2. I've learnt how to speak part of a language on duolingo, which the lanuage is Spanish which is really fun to learn.

3. The third thing I've probalie be statsics. I've learnt a lot more then I thorght I knew. It was also good because I got a 84 on a stasics test we did a couple weeks back.

WHAT HAVE HELPED YOU LEARN THESE NEW THING?
My new friends have helped me to learn these new things as well as the new people I'm around.


WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP ME TO REMEMDER THESE THINGS?
Keep doing the things that I've learnt this term like keep doing snorkeling and keep up the duolingo which wiil be handy if I move to spain.

Ok so thats it so.....

GOODBYE!

5 comments: