Tuesday, March 22, 2016

EOTC WEEK AFTER!

HELLO!

This week I'm going to talk about last week(Eotc week) and I'm going to answer some questions.
Eotc week was really fun because we went up Kau Kau, tech, capital E on TV, pataka, Pouira pool, camp kaitoke and Asb sport center. I found asb sport center, camp Kaitoke, capital e no TV and the pool the funnest. I also found the walk up Kau Kau quiet hard, but I wasn't last up.

WHAT DID YOU FIND MOST CHALLENGING?

I found the walk up Kau Kau the most challenging and being director for Capital E on TV.


WHAT DID YOU FIND EASY?


I found Turbotouch, Speedball and kayaking the easiest.


WAS IT WHAT YOU EXPECTED?


I do not know what that means!


WHAT WAS YOUR PROUDEST MOMENT?


When my group finished the orienteering and got I got 12 crates stacked.


 Ok that's it so........


    

No comments:

Post a Comment