Monday, February 29, 2016

Duolingo

DUOLINGO!



HELLO. This post is about Duolingo. Duolingo is a website were you can learn languages like French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Every time you finish a level you Get 10 xp and you can get daily goals. 

WHAT DO YOU ENJOY ABOUT DUOLINGO?   

I like duolingo because you can learn different languages like what I'm learning (Spanish).

HAVE YOU FOUND ANYTHING DIFFICULT?

I've found hearing what they say difficult because they don't really say it clearly.

DO YOU FEEL THAT IT HAS HELPED YOU TO LEARN SPANISH?

It has helped me to learn a lot more Spanish than I through I've known.

DO YOU HAVE ANY TIPS FOR OTHERS ABOUT HOW TO REMEMBER THE NEW  WORDS?

For the word girl and boy is that ni~na is a girls name and ni~no is a boys names

THAT IT SO GOOD BYE!!!(: 


No comments:

Post a Comment